Become part of a global team in Kolding Denmark
Based in our Engineering department in Kolding, your role will be work in the Product Documentation team
Coordinate and prepare technical Documentation
Your role as Technical Designer/Technical Writer will be:
- Support engineers ensuring that the correct information is implemented in the documentation and to support the timely delivery of projects
- Support the blade design projects, where your contribution will be to prepare blade documentation, bill of materials and equipment lists
- Involved in handling engineering changs to maintain technical documentation for blades serial production
We expect that you
- Have an education as a technical designer and you have worked as a technical designer/technical writer for a minimum of 2 years (within industry)
- Have strong communication skills in English
- Have experience as an AutoCAD user
- Are an advanced user of Microsoft Office e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Have an analytical approach and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have structured working habits which get the job done
- Can keep a good overview.
It will be an advantage, if you have worked with NX8, Team Centre and Axapta.
As a person, you are self-motivated, structured, on time and innovative in your approach to your work. You have a global mindset and work well with both colleagues and partners from all over the world.
We offer the opportunity for a career in a dynamic and international company in the renewable energy industry. You will work with highly qualified colleagues and leaders to deliver state of the art solutions in an environment that values initiative and drive.
Are you our new Technical Designer?
Apply HERE as soon as possible.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Edina Maleskic, manager product documentation on firstname.lastname@example.org or +5138 8395.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & values
Our values transcend differences. With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common values.