Work with structural design and support to factories:
We are seeking a service oriented engineer with a thorough eye for details, who likes operational tasks and smaller projects. You will be a member of the Product Structure team and be responsible for structural designs and maintaining design documen-tation for wind turbine blades. Through your work and support to factories and service teams you help to ensure the highest standards of blade design and production. You will be part of factory and product audits, and therefore you can expect 4-6 weeks’ travel per year to our facilities in either China, India, US, Canada, Brazil, Spain or Poland. You will work in a highly skilled team of engineers from different cultures, and you will become a product expert. You will be based in our headquarters in Kolding.
Our new structural engineer is/has:
- Mechanical engineer, who is able to handle practical issues in the workshops and factories.
- Ability to learn and use specialized design tools to perform review and redesign of wind turbine blades. Designs reviews will be performed in collaboration with FEA experts, so understanding of FEA is an advantage.
- A team player who is able to get along with people of different backgrounds and cultures.
- Able to communicate in English, both written and verbal.
- Flexible towards your daily activities, eager to learn and willing to take responsibility for solving tasks on time and at the required technical level.
As a person you see pride in delivering a good and well documented result, and you can work in a structured way.
Exciting career prospects:
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues, where you will have ample opportunity of gaining influence. For the right applicant, the job offers possibilities of career progression and personal development.
Are you our new structural engineer?
If you find the position interesting, and you have the qualifications needed, please APPLY HERE.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & values
Our values transcend differences. With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common values.