- Be the point of contact with main project stakeholders
- Architecture, integration and design of solutions in your area of expertise together with design teams and partners
- Responsible for full technical delivery and completion (validation and compliance) for solutions in your area of expertise
- Design and develop concepts and solutions in your area of expertise
- You have an engineer degree (ideally a chemical engineer), combined with relevant experience in design and application of process solutions, with focus on process equipment
- You have experience with designed systems for industrial applications
- You have experience from leading projects for complete systems design and integration with factories
- You have experience with process equipment design with six sigma, lean or other practical experience
- You have potentially worked with some suppliers of equipment for similar kind of equipment
- You understand the importance of data and process control
- You understand process equipment and their function towards quality and process specifications compliance
- You know how to integrate new technology in the field, understand industry 4.0
- You have a positive attitude, and you are able to communicate with people from a wide range of cultures and organizational levels
- You can work independently, and in a structured way, and you have strong problem solving skills
- Finally, you have strong English skills both written and spoken
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy business (approx. 9300 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you.Visit www.lmwindpower.com for more information and follow @lmwindpower on social media.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy.Visit www.gerenewableenergy.com for more information and follow @GErenewables on social media.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.