As our Service Account Manager you will manage all Service related topics with selected European based OEM accounts globally and will be responsible to find new market opportunities and improve customer satisfaction.
Growth of service is a strategic initiative for GE Renewable Energy. Over the last months, LM Wind Power, as part of the GE Renewable Energy family, has been developing the strategy, business case and roadmap that should enable LM Wind Power Service to become a major player in the blade service market.
LM Wind Power Service is committed and focused on accelerating the journey to provide even faster and cheaper repair services to its customers as well as new solutions around blade lifecycle management to support driving LCOE down along the wind turbine lifetime.
To execute on this business case, LM Wind Power is putting together a dedicated service team and is strengthening the sales team in Europe. One of key pillars of the new strategy will be to grow the blade service business in Europe through intensifying the partnership with our existing OEM customers and seeking new opportunities in the market.
- Be integral part of our 360° account teams and thus key interface to selected OEM customer responsible for all Service related topics, e.g. ad-hoc sales, long terms service contracts, warranty claims, settlement agreements, etc.
- Be close to the customer, understand and anticipate his/her needs
- Cultivate a close dialogue with service operations and claim management to ensure operational and strategic alignment for each customer
- Obtain cross functional alignment (Operations, TBD, Engineering, Technical Marketing, Legal, etc.) to align and move forward on specific customer requests
- Lead settlement negotiations with customers and run internal RRC (if necessary)
- Support and give commercial guidance to our European Service Operations team in commercial dialogue with customers and take the commercial lead on larger quotations and/or tenders in Europe
- Oversee transactional sales business and ensure high standard of commercial interaction with customers
- Identify new business opportunities in Europe whilst ensuring that commercial approach in Europe is in line with LM's service strategy
- Be liaison contact for service sales topics in Europe also related to accounts with HO outside of Europe
- Provide commercial reporting to Global functions and interact with other service regions during regular global commercial service sales reviews
- Participate / present at industry events in Europe to present and promote LM Wind Power Service
- Improved customer relationship and high customer satisfaction
- Increased sales revenue and new long term service contracts
- New business opportunities in Europe supporting our growth strategy in Europe
- Guaranteed high standard of commercial interaction with customers in Europe
- Efficient and competent lead of difficult customer dialogues, e.g. claim discussions
- Minimized service overdue invoices
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering or commerce (or equivalent knowledge/experience)
- Significant experience from the wind industry; preferably from O&M
- Strong sense of business and understanding O&M
- Seniority needed in terms of communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent English language both verbal and in writing (especially strong in writing), additional language (German/Spanish) preferable
- Willingness to travel in region
- EU Work Permit
This position is based in either Kolding, Denmark or Madrid, Spain
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.