Based in our location in Lunderskov, Denmark, you will be part of the global Test and Validation Center, Manufacturing and Development, and lead the global team of 3-4 employees, responsible for development and management of our accreditation, ensuring zero defects supplies to our customers and implementing and continuously improving a LEAN operating system in TVC Manufacturing and Development. In the role, we expect you to:
• Lead your team and continuously motivate to improve efficiency and results.
• Drive and Implement LEAN & Brilliant factory concepts in TVC Manufacturing & Development.
• Ensure Quality Control
• Implement improvements to processes in labs & workshops that lead to overall increase in product quality: Continually reduce cost of poor quality
• Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures
• monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
• Management of the Accreditation (acc to ISO 19001)
We expect you to have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Materials or Chemical Engineering combined with minimum 5 years of experience with Quality and LEAN in a manufacturing setup.
Our ideal candidate holds a LEAN Six Sigma green belt and has knowledge of ISO 19001. You are also used to working in a global multicultural organization and we expect you to be a strong communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders, and to motivate, inspire, coach and develop your team.
Furthermore, you have excellent English language skills.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.