- You will be responsible for designing moulds and mould equipment together with our engineering team on a project basis.
- You will design and make specifications for procurement and have the dialogue with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the best solution.
- You will support our 15 production sites solving challenges while installing a new mould and developing new designs to improve the process
- You will take part in the ongoing innovation and development of the main production equipment
- You will research and develop on new technologies and improve deliveries driving by quality and cut cost.
- You will ensure EHS compliance according to the European Machine directive
- You will communicate and align expectations with end users and project stakeholders on a technical level
- We expect that you have a mechanical engineer background (B.Sc or M.Sc) or similar
- You have 3-7 years’ experience within development/manufacturing
- You have significant experience within development or manufacturing and have experience within large construction or machine design
- You have experience working with CAD (NX, SW, Inventor etc) and PDM
- You have an understanding of static and dynamic calculations
- You have knowledge about the European Machine directive
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge about electrical and/or hydraulic components and CE documentation
- We expect that you have a basic knowledge about HSE and Quaity
- English is our corporate language and we expect that you have a solid level, both in written and spoken English
As a person, you like generating new ideas, refine them by the necessary documentation and working with CAD.
You are curious by nature and always looking for improvements, and you challenge “business as usual” with new ideas and solutions. You can work in a structured way, you are proactive and take responsibility for solving your tasks independently.
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Business, is a world leading designer and manufacturer of rotor blades for wind turbines, with a global manufacturing footprint that includes blade factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, India, Poland, Spain, France, Turkey and the United States. The company has produced more than 215,000 blades since 1978, corresponding to more than 102 GW installed capacity and global savings of 212 million metric tons of CO2 annually. In 2018, LM Wind Power became the first carbon neutral business in the wind industry.
Follow us at www.lmwindpower.com or on twitter @lmwindpower
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy, on www.linkedin.com/company/gerenewableenergy, or on www.twitter.com/GErenewables
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.