- Drive the reporting for the S&OP process:
- Update S&OP presentation templates, collect material and consolidate the meeting decks for regional/global S&OP meetings and archieve/publish S&OP plans.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the S&OP intranet and handle the mapping of our processes in our business management tool.
- Control the global S&OP calendar including invitations to S&OP meetings.
- Manage S&OP KPIs.
- Checking plants are implementing the latest S&OP plans into the fine planning tool (PP&C), and provide guidance to plants on how to do.
- Support on development of new S&OP tool.
- Ad hoc tasks.
- No specific education is requested, but it is key to have interest in planning and IT tools (especially Excel and Powerpoint).
- Preferably you have relevant experience in operation production planning systems from an international company with global operation.
- You have very good IT skills in excel and powerpoint and the ability to quickly learn new platforms.
- Preferably you have knowledge of MRP, BI systems and planning tools.
- As a person, you are service minded, a good communicator and procactive in a changing environment.
- You are extrovert and have an operational mindset.
- You thrive in doing repeatable tasks in the re-curring S&OP cycle, and at the same time, you have an eye for improvements in the process and/or tools.
- You work in a structured way, are good with numbers and have an analytical mindset.
- You speak and write English fluently.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy business (approx. 9300 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you.
Visit www.lmwindpower.com for more information and follow @lmwindpower on social media.
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy.
Visit www.gerenewableenergy.com for more information and follow @GErenewables on social media.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.