We are looking for a pro-active, outgoing and service-minded person who is able to juggle many things at a time, but still prioritize tasks. You are able to work independently, make a difference for your colleagues and our customers and always look for solutions.
Your main task and responsibilities:
- You will be the first person to greet our valued customers, partners, employees and other stakeholders, on the phone and at our front desk
- You will be supporting colleagues in booking various travel arrangements, applying for visa’s, and arrangements of hotels, transportation, etc.
- You will support colleagues on-site by ensuring meeting rooms and facilities are in proper shape and reflect LM Wind Power’s high quality standards
You have a background in the Service Business, Hotel or Administrative work. Moreover, you are:
- A super-user in MS Office
- Flexible and willing to make ends meet
- A great team player, while able to work individually on the tasks assigned to you
- Very proactive and can take it upon yourself to get things done
- You have a global mindset and can work well with colleagues and partners from all over the world
English is our corporate language, and we expect that you have a high level, both in written and spoken English, coupled with great communication skills. You are the face of the company and we therefore expect you to present yourself well.
We offer the opportunity for a job in a dynamic and international company in the renewable energy industry.
You will work with highly qualified colleagues and leaders to deliver state of the art solutions in an environment that values initiative and drive.
If you have the right qualifications, APPLY HERE as soon as possible.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & values
Our values transcend differences. With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common values.