- You will lead highly skilled teams covering our global footprint, creating the ownership of stakeholders across the full business; including both our up and down stream customers.
- Having a strong technical interest and hands on approach, you provide technical leadership:
- Actively participating in design and practical work with our engineers, technicians and manufacturing specialists in the test labs, prototyping facilities and factories
- Driving fast design iterations and use innovative risk reduction methods that feed our FMEA driven designs to ensure we continuously lower the cost of energy
- You have at minimum a bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent knowledge and experience
- PRINCE2 Project Management certification or similar
- Significant experience managing complex, cross functional development projects
- As a person, you enjoy building networks and are highly collaborative, as well as apply negotiation skills.
- You approach challenges hands-on, fail fast and have an "it ain’t over until it’s over” mindset, which drive you to execute projects and implement innovation.
- Experience and knowledge of wind turbine blades and specifically carbon as a composite manufacturing material will be highly appreciated but not a pre-requisite.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities.
With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it.
Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy.
We are unleashing limitless energy.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy or on twitter @GErenewables.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.