As project manager in the New Product Introduction department you will join a team of highly capable project and program managers for new blade and large technology development projects, from initial ideas to implementation in the factories. Together, we move the limits of what is possible.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Development of new blades
- Leading a highly skilled project team
- Through international collaboration, secure the quality of solutions and ownership of stakeholders
- Based out of our headquarters in Kolding, Denmark, you are one of the key persons to develop our next generation of blades and secure our technological leadership and our long term profit in this high visibility, business critical position.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent knowledge/experience) in engineering and technical knowledge and interest
- Proven program and project management results
- Significant experience with product and technology development
- You are comfortable with handling customer interfaces and dealing with time pressure tasks
- Experience in building a successful team
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
As a person, you are self-motivated, structured and innovative in your approach. You focus on possibilities, not limitations, and complete your tasks independently, ensuring regulatory compliance but also challenging the “known” processes to drive LM forward. Furthermore, you have a global mind-set and can work well with both colleagues and partners from all over the world.
You should expect approximately 4 weeks travel per year.
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy.Follow us @GERenewables
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Company (approx. 10 000 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades and service to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.