- Accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives.
- Integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, be involved in long-term planning, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Develops a year plan for its own department. Is involved in discussions with other functions and teams about improvement in processes, procedures and ways of working.
- Contributes to plan of larger unit. Communicates across direct organization. Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Diverse clients in a region. Follows frameworks to get through the processes. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
After successful launch and robust performance for 2018, the business is expecting significant growth in 2019 of +150% with new geographies, technologies and offeringLM Wind Power Service is a worldwide P&L with operations in North America, Brazil, Europe, India and China with currently 300+ people and additional 200 people expected to join in 2019. The Blade Services strategy includes development and implementation of Blade Lifecycle Management offerings with focus on reducing customers maintenance costs throughout wind turbines lifespan. One such strategic offering is an innovative inspection system associated with AI powered analysis and big data management, yet in its early stage.
The Product Manager, Blade Lifecycle Services will be responsible for driving projects enabling Blade Services to offer customers end-to-end value adding solutions.
A key success factor for this role will be the ability to:
- Implement digital solutions involving AI and data management
- Deliver comprehensive planning for complex subprojects
- Drive execution of interlinked sub projects.
This role will be a great fit for a high energy, clear thinking leader who thrives in fast paced environment and is up for driving a significant change in a fast-growing business
- Lead design and development of lifecycle management principles & modules
- Lead initiative on data management from collection, through storage to analysis
- For each project, develop charter, plan/coordinate and drive until implementation
- Chart organization tasks and skills needed to execute different aspects of the service offering
- Perform skill and resource gap analysis against existing organization
- Drive the projects and set operating rhythm with key project stakeholders
- Support qualification of solution and risk mitigation (warranty)
- Coordinate learning, ramp up, training & continuous improvement with CoE approach
- Business or Engineering Degree (or equivalent knowledge/experience)
- Significant business experience
- Strong background in project management experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to influence others, collaborate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Strong customer focus
- Capable to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy business (approx. 10.000 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades to the wind industry, and the only supplier
that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you. Visit www.lmwindpower.com for more information and follow @lmwindpower on social media.
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy. Visit www.gerenewableenergy.com for more information and follow @GErenewables on social media.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.