Key responsibilities are to ensure transparency and planning for Industrialization’s activities to enable competitiveness for Industrialization and LM Wind Power.
The position holder is a strong independent contributor and influencer, and is pivotal for decisions in the Industrialization management team.
- Actively participate in Industrialization management team to develop and execute ambitious strategies for facilities and production technologies.
- Prepare presentations and material for decision making.
- Definition and operation of Industrialization’s governance system.
- Operate meeting structures in a lean and inclusive way across departments.
- Monitor and execute programs, projects and KPIs to ensure delivery according to plans and commitments including communication across functions and to top management. All in cooperation with project and program managers.
- Perform strategic analyses in cooperation with relevant stakeholders in LM and GE.
- Drive a collaborative, cross-functional partnership with internal customers, suppliers and relevant LM and GE functions in relation to projects, operational tasks and support.
- Establish technology roadmaps agreed with Engineering, Operations and S&OP.
- Ensure hour registration, project controlling as well as maintenance of associated tools and processes to ensure transparency of engineering resource utilization.
- Identification and development of work processes to improve efficiency and competitiveness.
- MSc in international business or equivalent. Alternatively, you come from the project management or finance side with experience from a similar role.
- 5-10 years' experience with program and portfolio management in a large international engineering organization. A proven ability to manage multiple priorities and work through ambiguity to deliver results.
- Strong business understanding and a holistic view. Understanding customer needs, marketplace dynamics and considering the impact of business decisions on the external environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent skills in preparing presentations (PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of and experience with strategy processes in engineering organizations with an ability to translate it into action
- Strong and inclusive communicator with ability to facilitate and influence. Experience in communicating to a diverse audience.
- Knowledge of and experience with technology development.
- Experience with reporting standards and tools, financial understanding.
- International experience and cultural awareness covering Americas, Europe, India and China.
- Strong English language skill (verbal and writing).
- Knowledge of blades, blade manufacturing and manufacturing equipment technologies is an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Business, is a world leading designer and manufacturer of rotor blades for wind turbines, with a global manufacturing footprint that includes blade factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, India, Poland, Spain, France, Turkey and the United States. The company has produced more than 215,000 blades since 1978, corresponding to more than 102 GW installed capacity and global savings of 212 million metric tons of CO2 annually. In 2018, LM Wind Power became the first carbon neutral business in the wind industry.
Follow us at www.lmwindpower.com or on twitter @lmwindpower
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy, on www.linkedin.com/company/gerenewableenergy, or on www.twitter.com/GErenewables
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.