- You will be responsible for designing moulds and mould equipment together with our engineering team on a project basis
- You will design and make specifications for procurement and have the dialog with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the best solution
- Support our 15 production sites solving challenges while installing a new mould and developing new designs to improve the process
- Take part in the ongoing innovation and development of the main production equipment
- Research and develop on new technologies and improve deliveries driven by quality and cut cost
- Ensuring EHS compliance according to the European Machinery directive
- Communicating and aligning expectations with end users and project stakeholders on a technical level.
- Mechanical Engineer background
- You have a background as preferably a M.Sc. mechanical engineer, within the metal industry
- You have significant experience within development or manufacturing and have experience within large construction or machine design
- You like generating new ideas, refine them by the necessary documentation and working with CAD
- You have experience working with CAD (NX, SW, Inventor etc) and PDM
- You have an understanding of static and dynamic calculations
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge about electrical and/or hydraulic components and CE documentation
- You have knowledge about the European Machine Directive
- We expect that you have a basic knowledge about HSE and Quality
- English is our corporate language, and we expect that you have a solid level, both in written and spoken English
- As a person, you like generating new ideas, refine them by the necessary documentation and working with CAD
- You are curious by nature and are always looking for improvements and you challenge "business as usual" with new ideas and solutions
- You can work in a structured way, you are proactive, and take responsibility for solving your tasks independently
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion business with an innovative spirit and entrepreneurial mindset, bringing together one of the broadest energy products and digital services portfolios in the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro and innovative technologies such as hybrid systems and concentrated solar power, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy is working on new ways to power the world’s biggest economies and most remote communities.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy or on twitter @GErenewables.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.