Become part of a highly skilled team in Lunderskov, Denmark.
From here we design, manage and deliver blade moulds and mould equipment to our plants worldwide.
We are looking for talented engineers, so if you have a natural interest in mechanical engineering and is not afraid of a "just do it" culture, then you might be our next Mechanical Engineer.
If you have the personal power we can offer you a position with personal development and high impact on your tasks and solutions.
We want to be in front of the market, by using the newest technologies and concepts. If you are interested in concept development, machine design, FEA simulation, manufacturing technology etc., we can offer you great opportunities and challenges. Get the idea – and do it!
Mould Development in daily business
- We are 20+ dedicated persons in total
- We are a mixture of people with different technical backgrounds making us a strong team
- We work in a truly global environment and have daily contact to our colleagues around the world
- We like to have hands on and be present when we build new moulds and mould equipment around the world
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for designing moulds and mould equipment together with our engineering team on a project basis.
- Develop new solutions and technologies for our mould design.
- Creating specifications and bill of materials for our purchase department.
- Giving support to our mould production and component suppliers.
- Support the Project Managers in technical decision making in the projects.
- Ensuring EHS compliance according to the European Machinery directive.
- Communicating and aligning expectations with end users and project stakeholders on a technical level.
Mechanical Engineer background:
- You have a background as preferably a M.Sc. mechanical engineer, within the metal industry.
- You like generating new ideas, refine them by the necessary documentation and working with CAD
- You are curious by nature and are always looking for improvements and you challenge "business as usual" with new ideas and solutions.
- English is our corporate language, and we expect that you have a solid level, both in written and spoken English.
- You have experience from the machinery industry and with the European Machine Directive.
Exciting career prospects
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues, where you will have ample opportunity of gaining influence. For the right applicant, the job offers possibilities of career progression and personal development.
Are you our new Mechanical Engineer?
If you find the position interesting, please apply here as soon as possible as we handle the applications continuously.
Want to know more?
Contact Rasmus Duegaard Jensen, Senior Manager, Mould Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.