We want to be in front of the market, by using the newest technologies and concepts. If you are interested in concept development, machine design, FEA simulation, manufacturing technology etc., we can offer you great opportunities and challenges. We like to have hands on and be present when we build new moulds and mould equipment around the world.
More specifically, you will be involved in the below main tasks and responsibilities:
- Designing moulds and mould equipment together with our engineering team on a project basis
- Develop new solutions and technologies for our mould design
- Creating specifications and bill of materials for our purchase department
- Giving support to our mould production and component suppliers
- Support the Project Managers in technical decision making in the projects
- Ensuring EHS compliance according to the European Machinery directive
- Communicating and aligning expectations with end users and project stakeholders on a technical level
- You have a background as a Mechanical engineer, B.Sc or M.Sc within the metal industry or equivalent knowledge/experience
- You like generating new ideas, refine them by the necessary documentation and working with CAD
- English is our corporate language, and we expect that you have a solid level, both in written and spoken English
- Preferably, you have experience from the machinery industry and with the European Machine Directive
- We are also open to receiving applications from newly graduated mechanical engineers
You are curious by nature and you are always looking for improvements and challenge "business as usual" with new ideas and solutions
You are able to collaborate with internal customers and suppliers, with sensitivity to culture
You get things done, in partnership with colleagues
You work in a structured way and can complete tasks independently
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Business, is a world leading designer and manufacturer of rotor blades for wind turbines, with a global manufacturing footprint that includes blade factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, India, Poland, Spain, France, Turkey and the United States. The company has produced more than 215,000 blades since 1978, corresponding to more than 102 GW installed capacity and global savings of 212 million metric tons of CO2 annually. In 2018, LM Wind Power became the first carbon neutral business in the wind industry.
Follow us at www.lmwindpower.com or on twitter @lmwindpower
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy, on www.linkedin.com/company/gerenewableenergy, or on www.twitter.com/GErenewables
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.