Can you help taking us to the next level?
We are on a very exciting journey implementing our OneLM Template throughout the entire business. As an essential part of this, we are building up a profound and consistent master data backbone spanning the entire company. To ensure that we minimize errors during data migration and that we continuously stay in control and keep our critical master data sound and fit, we need your help and expertise.
Your primary area of responsibility will be to establish and drive systematic reporting on the quality of our core master data and KPIs as well as analysing and interpreting these from a business perspective to help ensuring efficient and flawless business execution.
You will therefore play a key role in supporting our Master Data Governance setup and in implementing a continuous improvement culture around our core master data processes and the execution of these. The right candidate will be able to put a mark on our master data solutions and help ensuring the right data foundation to support our growth and become more data driven.
Join our global Master Data Competency Centre
With direct reference to Head of Master Data Management and Supply Chain Centre of Excellence, you will be part of our Master Data Competency Centre consisting of a dedicated team of passionate and professional master data experts. We are anchored in Global Supply Chain and the team is working out of our headquarter in Kolding as well as our Technology Centre in India.
More about the job and expected capabilities
You will be working closely together with the entire master team, data owners in the business, Business Process Experts, internal “customers” at the plants and IT ERP Consultants. With the overall purpose of supporting daily business execution and sound decision making at all levels in LM, your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Systematic reporting on the quality of critical master data and derived KPIs.
- Propose and follow-up on initiatives to improve data quality in close cooperation with Business Process Experts, data owners and superusers.
- Ownership of tools, templates and procedures for monitoring master data and creating DQ reports.
- Support data migration team with special DQ reporting to identify errors and inconsistencies in data.
- Help build-up, drive and facilitate superuser / data steward community across plants and business functions.
- Plan and conduct training of users in close cooperation with OneLM implementation team and Program Management.
- Act as project manager or project participant in business and IT projects involving master data.
Your background and qualifications
Your educational background is not important, but our ideal candidate has
- Solid master data knowledge – especially about materials and vendors – and understands the relationship between master data and business execution.
- Hands-on experience with data reporting, possibly from an internal BI organization or consultancy company.
- Strong business value understanding and experience working in a cross-functional area in a global and international organization.
- Strong IT skills and profound understanding of ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics Axapta 2012.
- Strong analytical mindset combined with a highly structured approach.
English is our corporate language, and we expect that you have a high level in both written and spoken English, and that you possess strong communication and collaborative skills.
You have a global mind-set and you must be able to collaborate and create value-adding relationships in a truly international and multi-cultural organization with stakeholders all over the world and at all levels.
As a person, you are a team-player, structured and innovative in your approach and you take responsibility and ownership of your deliverables. Obviously, you have strong analytical skills and you set high quality demands on your own work and you have an eye for the details and odd patterns.
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues, where you will have ample opportunity of adding to your experience, and for the right applicant the job opens possibilities of career progression and personal development.
If you find this position interesting and have the qualifications needed, please apply on our Portal as soon as possible. If you have any questions or want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager Steen Sjøgaard at email@example.com.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.