As leader for GME Support Team the candidate will have to build up an organisation of specialist within different key areas (moulds, electronic systems, hydraulic etc.), but most important is to build up a process of one-point of contact from the plants into Industrialization, collect input and data, prioritize task, communicate with the plants, ensure learning from the solved task goes back into the design manuals or processes for the different departments under Industrialization (GME, MP and CAPEX Sourcing).
Your tasks will be within the below main areas:
- Managing the department: ensuring collaboration with LM plants and global operations, prioritization of incoming tasks
- Data handling: create and maintain a feedback system, analyse, prioritize plan and execute actions, as well as tracking department results
- Communication: handle the communication flow with all relevant stakeholders
Your skills within people management, communication and processes are more important than your technical skills, as the technical skills will be in the team or within the whole organization of Industrialization. Over time, as the Support Team has proved its value and number of employees goes up, the Support Team will have to build up a global foot print. Europe, then China and India. We are therefore looking for a people leader, with a process-oriented mindset, who has excellent skills within both communication and stakeholder management.
- You are able to set-up systems to collect and manage data, so that you can build-up a feedback process incl. software solutions (cloud or ix)
- Your formal education is probably within engineering or technical field
- More importantly, you have considerable experience with development/manufacturing, and you have a proven record of project management of large projects
- Preferable you have experience within large construction or machine design
- You have a track record as people leader of a technical team, you are process oriented, and able to build-up and follow processes
- You have an understanding of 8D and six-sigma, and you are familiar with CAPA handling
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Established project management skills
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy business (approx. 9300 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you.
Visit www.lmwindpower.com for more information and follow @lmwindpower on social media.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy.
Visit www.gerenewableenergy.com for more information and follow @GErenewables on social media.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.