- In the role as Leader Sales and Operation Planning you will together with Sr. Director Global Supply Chain, drive and improve the Global Sales & Operation Process :
- You will conduct production planning scenarios to solve balancing challenges.
- You will continuously improve the process to support management to make the right decisions.
- You will coordinate the IT integration Sales and Operation into ERP and MRP modules of Microsoft Dynamics 2012.
- You will improve the process itself and the tools we use.
- It will be your responsibility to drive the upgrade of our Sales & Operation tools.
- You will be in charge of running the monthly Sales & Operation improvement process.
- Finally, you will build up the Sales & Operation IT governance organisation and structure.
- A MSc in supply chain or in logistics, preferably combined with a diploma in business administration or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Major experience in operation production planning
- Experience in operation MRP systems and ideally in implementing new modules for production. Preferably APO or Axapta forecasting
- Knowledge of BI systems
- Working experience from an international matrix environment
- Experience building up an IT governance structure
- EU Work Permit
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
- English is our corporate language, and we expect that you have a high level, both in written and spoken English.
- As a person you are a robust and influential person, who can take decisions under pressure, and you are not afraid to challenge the organisation.
- You are open-minded, a good communicator, proactive and you take responsibility and set high quality demands on your own work.
- You like to work in a dynamic growth organisation.
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Business, is a world leading designer and manufacturer of rotor blades for wind turbines, with a global manufacturing footprint that includes blade factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, India, Poland, Spain, France, Turkey and the United States. The company has produced more than 215,000 blades since 1978, corresponding to more than 102 GW installed capacity and global savings of 212 million metric tons of CO2 annually. In 2018, LM Wind Power became the first carbon neutral business in the wind industry.
Follow us at www.lmwindpower.com or on twitter @lmwindpower
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy, on www.linkedin.com/company/gerenewableenergy, or on www.twitter.com/GErenewables
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.