- You will participate in early development phases, technology roadmap definition and strategic discussions regarding the future of blade manufacturing.
- Leading projects for equipment addressing in particular material deposition (i.e. dry fiber, protrusions, consolidated materials) from system design until production implementation,
- Running trial within our plants, collaborating effectively with our different factories across the globe, to implement new solutions that are feasible in the production,
- Participating in design reviews, dfmea and pfmea and any other relevant reviews for the project,
- Contributing to, creating, managing and controlling documentation for the equipment delivery – spare-part lists, input to training material, general maintenance documents
- Strong experience in design and application of solutions relevant to material deposition and handling for composites structures
- Experience in design and manufacturing of blades, blades processes and materials, as well as in leading projects from system design until integration within factories
- Has knowledge on process equipment and automated solutions and their function towards quality and process specifications compliance
- Experience with lean or six sigma is an advantage
- As a person, you are a strong technical professional, able to collaborate within a team and to communicate with factories across cultures. You strive in an environment in which you can lead processes for knowledge sharing and best practice identification across relevant stakeholders. You are self-driven and outcome-focused.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Business, is a world leading designer and manufacturer of rotor blades for wind turbines, with a global manufacturing footprint that includes blade factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, India, Poland, Spain, France, Turkey and the United States. The company has produced more than 215,000 blades since 1978, corresponding to more than 102 GW installed capacity and global savings of 212 million metric tons of CO2 annually. In 2018, LM Wind Power became the first carbon neutral business in the wind industry.
Follow us at www.lmwindpower.com or on twitter @lmwindpower
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.