You will participate in early development phases, technology roadmap definition and strategic discussions regarding the future of blade manufacturing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead projects for complete systems design for our key manufacturing processes (i.e. infusion, non-destructive testing, blade finishing, blades handling and lifting systems, bonding and resin application, etc),
- Design, document and source the key components for the mechanical and mechatronic aspects of a specific process,
- Contribute, create, manage and control documentation for the equipment delivery – spare-part lists, input to training material, general maintenance documents,
- Explore and define new alternatives within the field of equipment based on manufacturing process requirements,
- Collaborate closely both with our Engineering group to understand their requirements and with our plants to develop and implement solutions that are feasible in the production.
- Minimum a bachelor’s in mechanical, aerospace or similar with 5-8 years’ experience in design and application of Blade manufacturing solutions,
- You have experience in practical and field applications of relevant composite manufacturing, and have designed systems for industrial applications,
- You have led projects for complete systems design, including the integration with factories,
- Ideally, you have worked with some suppliers of equipment for similar kind of equipment.
- As an individual, you are self-driven, and outcome-focused. You collaborate well with others, also across cultures. You are curious about how to integrate new in the field, understand industry 4.0, and can think strategically and practically about your solutions to turn innovation into realistic solutions for our plants.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Business, is a world leading designer and manufacturer of rotor blades for wind turbines, with a global manufacturing footprint that includes blade factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, India, Poland, Spain, France, Turkey and the United States. The company has produced more than 215,000 blades since 1978, corresponding to more than 102 GW installed capacity and global savings of 212 million metric tons of CO2 annually. In 2018, LM Wind Power became the first carbon neutral business in the wind industry.
Follow us at www.lmwindpower.com or on twitter @lmwindpower
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.