As Junior Technical Account Manager, you will join Front End Engineering within LMWP. This unit is at the fore-front of our blade development, and comprises the initial concept design, aero-acoustics, technical account managers, and the customer opportunity delivery program. You will be in frequent contact with the market leaders within on- and offshore turbine OEMs where your main role will be supporting the technical account management team with a lean, fast and effective case management.
As the Junior Technical Account Manager, you will:
- Support efficient and effective communication between clients, sales and engineering
- Support the Technical Account Manager in their daily work in capturing the Voice of Customer and convey inquiries into the LM organization, initiate pre-designs to meet expected performance and align specifications accordingly
- Support customer inquiries for load assessments and certifications
- Establish and plan major changes together with engineering
- Maintain key documents in between customer and LM engineering
- Support projects within customer opportunity delivery program with the aim to introduce new features and processes that can lower the cost of energy (LCOE)
- Deal with dynamic project requirements and stakeholder expectations in a highly competitive environment in order to gain higher transparency with focus on customer
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or related field from an accredited university or college (or equivalent knowledge/experience)
- Strong experience in the wind industry with knowledge of rotor blades and the correlation to wind turbine as a system
- As an individual, you have developed great communication skills, which allow you to be attentive to customers’ need
- You have a technical background that you are able to bring to life in delivering solutions for the customer, and you do so proactively, persistently and consequently
- You value high quality in work and can collaborate within a team of international colleagues
- Finally, you are structured and focused on delivery
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy business (approx. 9300 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you.
Visit www.lmwindpower.com for more information and follow @lmwindpower on social media.
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy.
Visit www.gerenewableenergy.com for more information and follow @GErenewables on social media.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.