Together with the Senior Manager of ERP and the Solution architect, you will be part of driving the strategy for IT Systems including building future roadmaps for the area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily operations of the MS Dynamics AX 2012 platform
- Guiding and supervising the day-to-day system operations
- Participating in the implementation of the ERP system as a project member, sharing best practices and earlier experiences
- Operations development & support
- Being one of the key persons delivering solutions according to portfolio prioritization, actively looking for innovations and suggest and ensure improvements
- You have a relevant degree within IT like bachelor in Dat. or similar
- You have significant experience in relevant IT roles and proven experience as operations lead or similar for a ERP System
- You have working knowledge of older versions of Ax like 2.5 & 3.0
- You have worked with Azure
- You have a working knowledge of windows servers 2008R2 and newer
- As a person, you are self-motivated, highly structured and innovative in your approach
- You have excellent skills within time and project management
- You are also a good communicator with a global mind-set and you can work well with both colleagues and partners from all over the world
- English is our corporate language and we expect that you have a high level in written and spoken English
- You are committed to your work, and you can work both independently and in multi-cultural teams
If you are our new IT Architect, APPLY HERE as soon as possible.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.