HElp tell the story of a global leader in clean energy
LM Wind Power seeks a talented and committed trainee to join our Global Communications department in Kolding, Denmark.
Theteam works on the full range of activities within internal and externalcommunication, PR and public affairs as well as sustainabilityreporting, which means you will be exposed to most of the disciplines ina corporate communications function. We expect you to contribute to thedaily work of the department but will make sure you have your own areasof responsibility and projects to run too.
Your main tasks will involve copywriting and content creation for intranet news, press releases and website content, but you will also have the opportunity to contribute to presentation development, social media updates and monitoring, communication strategy and campaign planning and execution.
We think you are:
- An excellent writer, ready to take on a variety of topics – such as innovative technology, interesting people and the latest news from LM Wind Power and the wind industry.
- A student of Communications or Journalism who is able to do at least a four month internship as part of your Master’s degree
- A fluent or native speaker in English
- Open-minded and a quick learner
- Experienced in using the Office package and if you are familiar with simple image editing in Photoshop and perhaps even know your way around video recordings and editing, it is a definite plus
- A highly experienced team of communicators eager to learn from a student who brings in the latest knowledge and new ideas.
- A hub for information and knowledge about the business, so as our intern you are bound to learn about business strategy, culture and more.
- Hoping to get an intern who wants to be a full-blown member of our team and who is not afraid of challenging us on our ideas, methods and results.
- A central function in an international company shaping the renewable energy industry and constantly developing our sustainability profile.
- Located in Kolding, Denmark.
APPLY HERE as soon as possible. For more information, contact Gitte Mejlhede, Senior Manager, Global Brand, Global Communications & Sustainability, at email@example.com
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & values
Our values transcend differences. With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common values.