- Partner with key local business stakeholders to ensure sourced material and services meet the needs of the business
- Initiates and drives savings, cash, and other key metrics for Indirect Materials
- Assures full alignment and implementation of Global/Regional agreements/contracts
- Support, maintain, and update key sourcing tools, processes and systems, preferred supplier list, etc
- Support the implementation of Global Sourcing initiatives at the site and other supported locations
- Initiates and implements changes to the B2P process
- Develop negotiation strategies and drive negotiations to achieve Business goals and objectives
- Act as the Sourcing business partner to the local management
- Ensure strict adoption and implementation of all ethics and compliance regulations and train/inform relevant stakeholders
- Ensure full implementation of agreed contracts, made by applicable Commodity Leaders into the local system
- Work Cross-functionally with Global and Regional Commodity business teams to effectively implement business solutions
- Be the Sourcing representative and first point of escalation for supplier related issues
- In alignment with Global Sourcing ensure surety of supply and services
- Deploy the indirect commodity strategy
- Ensure periodic update of Sourcing Strategy & Performance to Plant/Regional stakeholders
- Build the monthly reporting & budget forecast in coordination with Global Sourcing
- Keep Cost Reduction Initiative trackers and other trackers updated
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or equivalent knowledge/experience)
- Significant experience in Sourcing, Operations, Supply Chain and/or Commercial background
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven project management and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others
- Demonstrated team player with a strong initiative to win
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Experience working with Renewable/LM and relationship with stakeholders
- Working knowledge of ERP/ Procurement systems
If you are the right candidate for this position APPLY HERE as soon as possible.
GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities.
With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it.
Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy.
We are unleashing limitless energy.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy or on twitter @GErenewables.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.