Can you help taking us to the next level?
We are on a very exciting journey implementing our OneLM Template throughout the entire business. As an essential part of this, we are building a new and enterprise-wide master data backbone with the mission to support efficient and flawless business execution, transparency and profound decision making at all levels across the LM organization. To ensure we can realize this ambition and meet the expectations from both the operating business and the OneLM Program, we are establishing a dedicated global Competency Centre for master data management and for this we need your help and expertise.
As one of our new Business Process Experts (BPE) for master data, you will play a key role in shaping and strengthening this newly established function. Your primary area of responsibility will scope-wise be centred around the Item and Vendor entities including all related core processes, standards, tools and systems as well as ensuring a strong governance round these and of course close interaction with all key stakeholders in the business.
More about the job and expected capabilities:
You will be working closely together with the entire master team, data owners in the business, BPEs for other business areas, internal “customers” at the plants and IT ERP Consultants. You will also be involved in the OneLM Program as well as other strategic business initiatives and cross-functional projects to support these from a master data perspective and to safeguard and enhance our global master data backbone. You will be based in our global headquarter in Kolding and you will be responsible for executing on the accountabilities of the Business Process Owner for Master Data Management through:
- Developing, driving and implementing the global master data agenda throughout the LM organization based on global processes, principles & standards, tools and governance
- Responsibility for continuously enhancing, maturing and protecting the MDM area through active participation in business and IT projects, OneLM Program included
- Close cooperation with other functional areas including Supply Chain, Engineering, Quality and Finance
- Creation and update of documentation of master data standards, business rules and processes
- Plan and conduct training of users in close cooperation with OneLM implementation team and Program Management
- Build-up, drive and facilitate superuser / data steward community across plants and business functions
Our ideal candidate has:
- A university degree or corresponding educational background, for example within Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering or maybe Finance
- Solid master data expertise and strong experience working with especially Items, BOMs and Vendors from a global and international manufacturing organization
- Deep and profound understanding of the relationship between master data and business execution
- Thorough understanding of ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics Axapta 2012
- English is our corporate language, and we expect that you have a high level in both written and spoken English, an international mindset and that you possess strong communication and collaborative skills
As a person, you take ownership of your area of responsibility and your deliverables, you are a team-player who understands the importance of wining together and you set high quality demands on your own work.
You will join a truly global organization of professional experts and colleagues, where you will have ample opportunity of adding to your experience and building up new capabilities, and for the right candidate the job opens possibilities of career progression and personal development.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy business (approx. 9300 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you.
Visit www.lmwindpower.com for more information and follow @lmwindpower on social media.
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy.
Visit www.gerenewableenergy.com for more information and follow @GErenewables on social media.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.