You are passionate about composites and have strong experience within the composites industry. You will be working closely together with Global Sourcing and Global Supplier Quality and in strong cooperation with your team and our suppliers you will be leading a portfolio of projects focusing on continuous improvement on the existing reinforcement platforms and developing future fiber reinforcement products
- Collaboration with suppliers to develop new materials, making materials and process specifications and giving input to supplier quality control setup
- Collaboration with internal partners and stakeholders such as Global Sourcing and Global Supplier Quality to develop new test methods for characterization of reinforcements
- Together with the Materials Engineering team drive the implementation of new products into our plants
- Responsible to deliver new Reinforcement technologies as per the strategy and business need
- Master of Science (or equivalent knowledge/experience) within area relevant to composites
- Strong experience within the composites industry and can demonstrate experience with the development of high-performance composites in advanced materials
- You have a scientific approach and are driven by optimizing material properties towards improved processing, better mechanical properties and lower cost
- You are not content until your projects have been successfully implemented and works in our blade manufacturing process
- You have good English communication skills and know how to motivate and engage with external and internal stakeholders
- As a person you prosper in a dynamic environment where execution and speed are of key importance
It is an advantage if you have/are:
- A PhD-degree within area relevant to composites (or equivalent knowledge/experience)
- Six Sigma certified
- APQP4 Wind certified
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible.
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy business (approx. 9300 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you.
Visit www.lmwindpower.com for more information and follow @lmwindpower on social media.
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy.
Visit www.gerenewableenergy.com for more information and follow @GErenewables on social media.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.