- Screen market of field repair solutions, enabling the right strategical decisions are taken on repair technology development
- Lead development projects on field repair solutions from idea initiation to final implementation with an outcome that is a cost-efficient solution, both in terms of repair cost and LCOE for the customer
- Ensure repair methods are validated and documented to required LM standard
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (mechanics / structural or material engineering) from an accredited university or college (or equivalent knowledge/experience)
- Strong engineering experience
- Ability to work with both technicians and chief engineers to drive technical aspects of field repair developments
- Experience with technology development and/or field repairs
- Proactive personality willing to challenge known solutions
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy business (approx. 9300 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you.
Visit www.lmwindpower.com for more information and follow @lmwindpower on social media.
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy.
Visit www.gerenewableenergy.com for more information and follow @GErenewables on social media.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.