You will be working closely together with Technology & Development and Material & Process Engineering to develop new test methods for characterization of Materials and validation of new technologies and repair methods. - main focus is on Carbon, Epoxies, Pultrusion’s
- Development of robust methodologies and/ or maturing existing methods to test and qualify Polymer Matrix composites; mainly related to epoxies, Carbon and pultrusion’s
- Owns Development of New Test Methods aimed at de-risking structural components / projects and carry out RCA’s independently to solve an issue
- Planning & execution of internal and external testing activities as per customer contract
- Collaboration with various internal stakeholders such as Materials & Process, New Technology Introduction Projects team etc.
- Contribute to and execute departmental development strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering With experience in Polymer Matrix Composite (preferably carbon, epoxy) characterization
- Experience in statistics related to testing
- Preferably knowledge of LEAN and Six Sigma methodology
- Preferably knowledge of ISO 17025/ ISO 9001
- Is a dedicated team player
- Capability to working in multi-cultural teams in multi-site.
- Good English language skills (written and oral)
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible.
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Business, is a world leading designer and manufacturer of rotor blades for wind turbines, with a global manufacturing footprint that includes blade factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, India, Poland, Spain, France, Turkey and the United States. The company has produced more than 215,000 blades since 1978, corresponding to more than 102 GW installed capacity and global savings of 212 million metric tons of CO2 annually. In 2018, LM Wind Power became the first carbon neutral business in the wind industry.
Follow us at www.lmwindpower.com or on twitter @lmwindpower
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy, on www.linkedin.com/company/gerenewableenergy, or on www.twitter.com/GErenewables
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.