- As senior engineer in blade test, you are the link between new product introduction projects and our accredited full-scale blade test laboratory. You will work in cross-functional project teams working closely together with colleagues from across the globe and cooperating closely with external testing service providers worldwide.
- Full-scale testing of wind turbine blades and sub-components
- Manage the planning and execution of blade test
- Develop new methods and test equipment
- You will be part of a highly dedicated team with focus on our customer requirements
- You will work in an environment of innovation and knowledge sharing, collaborating with approximately 80 engineers and highly skilled technicians in our Test and Validation Center in Denmark and India - all highly qualified in each of their area of expertise.
- You have at minimum a bachelor’s in mechanical engineering or similar qualification or equivalent knowledge or experience
- You have strong experience with managing smaller scale projects and you are eager for more
- You have strong experience in the field of testing, preferable composite materials and/or large composite structures, including reporting of results and development of test methods and equipment
- You are familiar with measurement techniques for structural load measurements using strain gauges – experience with operational modal analysis techniques would be an asset
- It would also be an advantage if you are knowledgeable in LEAN and Six Sigma methodology as well as experienced in programming and data analysis
- You thrive being the project manager that handles a hectic and technical challenging daily operation.
- As a person, you have an analytical approach to problem solving and are a team player. You are a strong communicator with the ability to network with all potential stakeholders.
- You are a self-starter and self–driven person who creates progress whilst never losing sight of targets. Finally, you have a global mind-set and can work well with both colleagues and partners from all over the world.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion business with an innovative spirit and entrepreneurial mindset, bringing together one of the broadest energy products and digital services portfolios in the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro and innovative technologies such as hybrid systems and concentrated solar power, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy is working on new ways to power the world’s biggest economies and most remote communities.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy or on twitter @GErenewables.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.