You will be part of a European team of 10 on-site supporters, and your responsibility will be to deliver on-site support to our IT users in Denmark and the Netherlands, and to handle 2nd level support tasks to the users from our locations.
Based out of our headquarters in Kolding, Denmark, our IT supporter will handle the following tasks:
- Phone and user support to blue collar and white-collar workers
- Handling our service management system
- Setting up and installing PC’s
- Give support on various Microsoft office programs
- Handle tasks in relation to meeting room equipment and IT equipment in general
- Tasks in relation to printers and active directory
- Purchase of IT equipment
- Participating in various projects
- As IT supporter for our two offices in the Netherlands, you must be able to travel approx. 4 days per quarter to the Netherlands and once per 2 weeks to our Technology Centre and plant in Lunderskov.
- A relevant education, for example as IT supporter or similar
- A broad IT knowledge
- Strong experience from a similar job, preferably in an international company
- Experience with support in factory environments
- Good communication skills in written and spoken Danish and English
- As a person you like to work in a structured way, both independently and as part of a team.
- You can handle several tasks at the same time, and you like to be busy.
- You are service-minded, customer oriented and you cooperate easily with people at different levels and from different cultures.
- You understand the importance of registering your actions in our service management system and communicating proactively with our users, who we consider our clients.
- You are quality minded, and you are good at closing your tasks while remaining flexible.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Company (approx. 10.000 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades and service to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity.
If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.