The EHS Business Performance & Culture role is part of the LM Wind Power EHS core team and supports business and operation full time. The mission of this function is to be completely integrated in all large or small processes of the enterprise in order to analyze, advise, and create the adapted solutions and therefore be able to facilitate the business growth model, with a particular focus on the Culture, driving the performance and the associated trainings.
- Develop and implement EHS strategies to support the LM WP operations to world class EHS performance
- Support the P&L Leader / GSC Sites & services EHS Leader to ensure consistency, quality, rigor, on time and efficiencies reporting for Business Consolidation
- Lead global analytics on the different events, scenario, in order to developpe a predicting model
- Be the reference person for all events, regarding investigation, tracking, sharing lessons learned
- Lead and support all entities to build mitigation plans on Incidents & events
- Be the leader on the culture change, by developing cultural initiatives in order to support behavioral change
- Monitor the culture change and be the advocate of the transformation
- Improve existing EHS programs through simplification and align with GE programs, regulatory requirements
- Monitor, and influence programs / culture in order to anticipate / prevent risk and trends of EHS events / I&I
- Develop, set up and monitor key initiatives and objectives among LM Wind Power
- EHS training Master leader, by supporting / improving the LM training matrix for the business
- Deploy trainings to EHS Site leaders and train the trainers on the different needs
- Be a talent developer manager for the EHS function
- Understand regulatory changes and trends and forecast business impacts
- 5 years degree from an accredited university or college in Health & Safety, Environment, Science (or equivalent knowledge/experience)
- Strong EHS experience, with experience in a leadership position, with exposure to several EHS areas in a projects/ manufacturing / services / operations environment- EU Work - Permit
- Fluency in English and/or Italian
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website .
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong program management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluent English, French and Danish would be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple issues with competing priorities
- High energy, self-starter
- Practical experience in risk elimination, project management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy business (approx. 9300 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you.
Visit www.lmwindpower.com for more information and follow @lmwindpower on social media.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible.
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy.
Visit www.gerenewableenergy.com for more information and follow @GErenewables on social media.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.