As our Director, Technical Project Management you will be part of the Materials and Process Engineering leadership team, reporting directly to the Senior Director of Materials and Process Engineering. You will be in functional charge of 16 project managers globally, whereof some will be reporting in solid line to you. The rest will be sitting in our Technology Centers.
You will have full ownership of the functional development and allocation of people globally to all our Engineering programs. You will be in charge of our product technology delivery programme with budget and execution responsibility. You co-define M&P strategy and translate it into tangible objectives for your team. Constant team development and optimization of processes within your field to drive up efficiencies in the day to day work with stakeholders is also a key task. You will own the development process for new technologies.
Help develop solutions for our Manufacturing and Customers:
- You will deal with supporting the engineering programs with the right project managers skills and the right project setup
- You will work with the rest of the management team to translate the requirements from our customers and our manufacturing sites into project scopes
Drive the technical project execution:
- You define the strategy that will fulfill the future requirements of Engineering technical project management
- You will lead the continuous development of the technology project manual
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for securing the quality of gate passages
Program execution of our Product Technology program:
- You will be responsible for driving the execution of our product technology program, where the technologies going into new products are developed and matured for product integration
- Experienced technology leader within the composites industry
- We expect that you are an experienced leader, with major experience in technology leadership roles within an international business dealing with technical project management and program management
More specifically, you:
- Have a B.Sc.’s degree (or equivalent knowledge/experience), ideally in mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- Major experience within a manufacturing industry working with technical project management
- Track record of technology management and supplier partnership development
- Preferably experience from the composites manufacturing industry
- Having experience in running a functional organization across time-zones and in a regional technology center approach
As a person, you are a visionary that loves the discipline of project management, you are able to convert visions into strategies and at the same time create structure and you know how to drive execution within the team of yours
You have good communication skills, you are able to negotiate on senior stakeholder levels and by nature a good collaborator
English is our corporate language, and we expect that you have good communication skills in written and spoken English
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy. Follow us @GERenewables
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Company (approx. 10 000 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades and service to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.