- Preparation and analysis of accurate financial statements and disclosures based on actual results
- Key member to support the commercial and operational organization to drive optimal business structures
- Support supply chain finance and FP&A with reporting and analysis as requested
- Oversight of the bookkeeping and intercompany teams based in Budapest.
- Participate in the monthly / quarterly close process including account reconciliations, account reconciliation audit, GE Corporate Data Request (DR) submissions, representation letters and accounting entries
- Maintain and enforce the control framework, including deploying LM controllership policies and SOx controls. Ensure the local adaption of such controls.
- Monitor & implement simplification projects and integration projects. Apply Controllership input and ensure appropriate rigor for simplification and system projects in the businesses
- Management of the statutory audit of the Danish and Dutch legal entities, as well as the stat-to-US GAAP yearly reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Significant finance experience, and strong knowledge of Danish GAP
- Strong analytical, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally
- Fluency in English
- Strong influencing skills and ability to drive project execution at different levels of the organization
- Experience working in a global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows
- Clear thinking / problem solving: successfully led cross-functional projects/process improvement within operations/finance function; able to quickly grasp new ideas
- Excellent communication skills: experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions
- Confidence / Assertiveness: possess influencing skills across business functions; confidence to approach business leaders with difficult messages and defend position
- Adaptable / flexible: being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
For the right candidate we also offer the possibility of being based at the GE Renewable Headquarters in Paris
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Business, is a world leading designer and manufacturer of rotor blades for wind turbines, with a global manufacturing footprint that includes blade factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, India, Poland, Spain, France, Turkey and the United States. The company has produced more than 215,000 blades since 1978, corresponding to more than 102 GW installed capacity and global savings of 212 million metric tons of CO2 annually. In 2018, LM Wind Power became the first carbon neutral business in the wind industry.
Follow us at www.lmwindpower.com or on twitter @lmwindpower
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy, on www.linkedin.com/company/gerenewableenergy, or on www.twitter.com/GErenewables
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.