You join a team with a global footprint, a company with +30 years of experience in composite blades and direct access to state of art laboratories and test facilities.
The role is placed in DK, Lunderskov or Copenhagen.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Development of new composite materials and components, in particular development of design values for blade designs.
- Development of test programs on multiple scales, communicating and planning in collaboration with our in-house test department.
- Writing design and process specifications.
- Defining test programs that cover manufacturing variations.
- Participating in implementing new technologies and processes in plants, collaborating to ensure the feasibility of your designs in blade production.
- Master or Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering / Solid Mechanics or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Significant industrial experience
- At least some experience with mechanical testing on coupon and component level
- Understand failure mechanisms of composite materials
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where you are measured by your actual impact
- Focus on results and costumer value, both internal and external
- Composite processing experience
- Six sigma trained
- Experience working with certifying bodies
- Able to join the team in DK, Lunderskov min. 2 days/week
- Able to travel globally 2-3 weeks/year
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion business with an innovative spirit and entrepreneurial mindset, bringing together one of the broadest energy products and digital services portfolios in the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro and innovative technologies such as hybrid systems and concentrated solar power, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy is working on new ways to power the world’s biggest economies and most remote communities.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy or on twitter @GErenewables.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.