Become part of Global Supply Chain
LM Wind Power is implementing new global business processes worldwide through our OneLM Program, and within Global Supply Chain and Global Manufacturing we are therefore looking for highly skilled and motivated Business Process Experts (BPEs) to support us on this journey and help us developing and driving these areas going forward.
Global Supply Chain, Centre of Excellence (SC-CoE)
You will become part of our Global Supply Chain Centre of Excellence organization consisting of a very skilled and truly international team of global and regional Business Process Experts working out from either our headquarter in Kolding or from one of our sites around the globe. No matter where you are located, you will both as an individual BPE as well as a team member play a key role in driving and implementing our Supply Chain strategy throughout the business.
As global BPE based in our headquarter in Kolding, you will represent Global Supply Chain and Manufacturing across LM Wind Power with the overall purpose of continuously developing and implementing our strategic and operational agenda and improve execution efficiency.
You will be based in our global headquarters in Kolding and your primary role and responsibilities include:
- Act as “right hand” for the Business Process Owner by helping to identify, develop and prioritize the Global Supply Chain and Manufacturing agenda and to ensure initiatives are implemented effectively throughout the organization in close cooperation with the rest of the BPE community.
- Represent Supply Chain and Manufacturing areas in cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Be “back office” for the Regional BPEs by supporting and assisting them in their tasks and ensuring that necessary documentation, processes and standards are in place.
Work with Implementation of Business Process Strategy
As one of our new global Business Process Experts you will be responsible for executing on the accountabilities of the Business Process Owner for Manufacturing and Supply Chain Processes through:
- Defining, implementing and promoting professional business processes and standards.
- Supporting and driving global projects and initiatives like ERP implementations, warehouse optimization and continuous improvement of our Shop Floor and ME solutions.
- Leading future manufacturing and supply chain system developments in terms of analysis, design, test and implementation in close cooperation with and supported by IT ERP Consultants.
- Competence development, identifying training needs and developing training programs to improve business process competencies.
- Responsibility of ensuring that the functional processes and standards are documented and updated in our Business Management System.
Furthermore, together with the functional leads in the Global Supply Chain and Manufacturing organization, you will have the responsibility of aligning and coordinating “internal” projects and initiatives with the other BPEs in SC-CoE.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A university degree, for example as bachelor or Master within Supply Chain or Manufacturing.
- Solid expertise and several years of experience within supply chain and/or manufacturing from a global and international organization.
- Profound understanding of ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics Axapta 2012.
- A strong analytical mind-set combined with a highly structured approach.
- English is our corporate language, and we expect that you have a high level in both written and spoken English, and that you possess strong communication and collaborative skills.
You can manage and drive projects; preferably you are familiar with project management terminology. You know how to handle process improvements and have a track record in driving change and process implementation in a big matrix organization where safety and quality is paramount.
Finally, you must be able to travel, and you have experience working cross-country and cross-culture in a multi-site/multi-national organisation.
As a person you must be a team player with the ability to work under pressure, you take responsibility and ownership, and you set high quality demands on your own work.
Are you one of our new global Business Process Expert?
If you find the position interesting and have the qualifications needed, APPLY HERE as soon as possible.
If you have any questions to the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Director of Global Supply Chain and BPO Henrik Mathiesen at firstname.lastname@example.org, Head of Global Supply Chain, Centre of Excellence Steen Sjøgaard at email@example.com
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.