Become part of Global Supply Chain
LM Wind Power is implementing new global business processes worldwide through our OneLM Program, and within Global Supply Chain and Global Manufacturing we are therefore looking for skilled and motivated Business Process Experts (BPEs) to support us on this journey and help us develop and drive these areas going forward.
You will become part of a very skilled and truly international team of Business Process Experts located around the globe and both as a team member as well as individual BPE you will play a key role in driving and implementing our Supply Chain strategy throughout the business.
Work with Implementation of Business Process Strategy
As one of our new Business Process Experts you will be responsible for executing on the accountabilities of the Business Process Owner for Manufacturing and Supply Chain Processes through:
- Act as a “right hand” of the Business Process Owner by helping to identify, develop and prioritize the Global Supply Chain and Manufacturing agenda and to ensure initiatives are implemented effectively throughout the organization in close co-operation with the rest of the BEP community.
- Be “back office” for the regional BPE by supporting and assisting them in their tasks and ensuring that necessary documentation, processes and standards are in place.
- Defining, implementing and promoting professional business processes and standards.
- Supporting and driving global projects and initiatives (e.g. ERP implementations and improvements), build the supporting organization, implement change processes and participate in several organization-wide projects, sharing best practices and earlier experiences.
- Competence development, identifying training needs and developing training programs to improve business process competencies.
- Responsibility of ensuring that the functional processes are mapped/updated in our Business Management System.
Together with the other BPEs you will have the responsibility of driving the manufacturing and supply chain business communities and lead future manufacturing and supply chain developments in terms of analysis, design, test and implementation supported by IT ERP Consultants.
Your background - Our ideal candidate has :
- A university degree, for example as bachelor or Master within Supply Chain or Manufacturing.
- Solid expertise and several years of experience within supply chain and/or manufacturing.
- Profound understanding of ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics Axapta 2012, from a global and international organization.
- A strong analytical mind-set combined with a highly structured approach.
- English is our corporate language, and we expect that you have a high level in both written and spoken English, and that you possess strong communication and collaborative skills.
You can manage and drive projects; preferably you are familiar with project management terminology. You know how to handle process improvements and have a track record in driving change and process implementation in a big matrix organization.
Finally, you must be able to travel, and you have experience working cross-country and cross-culture in a multi-site/multi-national organisation.
As a person you must be a team player with the ability to work under pressure, you take responsibility and ownership, and you set high quality demands on your own work.
If you are one of our new Business Process Experts APPLY HERE as soon as possible
If you find the positions interesting and have the qualifications needed, please apply on our Portal as soon as. If you have any questions to the positions, you are welcome to contact Senior Director of Global Supply Chain and BPO Henrik Mathiesen at email@example.com, or Head of Global Supply Chain, Center of Excellence Steen Sjøgaard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & beliefs
With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common beliefs.