As an engineer, your role will focus on:
- Supporting noise modelling capability improvement activities and acoustics technology development activities for wind turbine rotor blades
- Supporting customers (internal/external) related to rotor noise acoustics and noise reduction device design
- Continuously improve and build new tools and methods in the aero acoustics area. Provide support towards validation of the noise methods either through simulation or measurement techniques for aero-acoustics concerning wind turbine blades
- You would participate in cross-functional projects, as required, and ensure timely delivery and technical quality in close cooperation in global development teams
Engineer should have:
- Masters in mechanical or aeronautical Engineering (Phd is desirable)
- 2+ Years of experience in acoustics in a product development environment
- Research experience in numerical aero-acoustics is desirable
- Experience in aero acoustics measurements/testing methods is desirable
- Project management experience will be an advantage
- Proficiency in programming (especially Python)
- Good analytical skills and interest in data analysis
- Willing to work comfortably in cross cultural/global environment
- Experience in leading small projects in desirable
- Any hands-on training in acoustics measurement techniques preferred
- Adaptable and open minded
Exciting career prospects
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues, where you will have ample opportunity of gaining influence. For the right applicant, the job offers possibilities of career progression and personal development.
If you find the position interesting, and you have the qualifications and skills needed, please APPLY HERE.
This position will be based out in Technology center, Bangalore.
For any questions, you are welcome to contact:
Chethan Kalburgi, recruiter at email@example.com
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & values
Our values transcend differences. With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common values.