LM Wind Power is the world's leading supplier of wind turbine blades. Our leading position in the international market is the result of skilled, motivated employees. We provide opportunities for development in an international company that focuses on advanced design and production technology along with a tradition of good craftsmanship.
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for the cleanliness of the common areas of the factory. A Facilities Technician Custodian will complete their duties by:
- ensuring the cleanliness of office spaces, locker rooms, break rooms, hallways, etc.
Starting Pay: $14.80-$16.47 per hour depending upon experience and shift differential.
Shift options may include the following (subject to change)
- Monday through Thursday 2:00pm – 10:30pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday 5:00pm – 5:30am
- Previous experience in a similar position preferred but not required
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to lift or carry objects or materials up to 50 lbs
- English comprehension for effective work related verbal and written communication
- High school diploma or GED
LM Wind Power offers a competitive benefit package to all full time employees:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company paid life and short/long term disability
- 3 weeks PTO (accrued) per year
- 80 hours of holiday pay per year
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible spending plan
Please stop by our front office or submit applications/resumes to the following address:
LM Wind Power
Attn: Human Resources
1580 South 48th Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201
LM Wind Power Blades (ND), Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employee
A competitive package
"At LM Wind Power, we work with five typical career steps for engineers, ranging from Graduate Engineer to Chief Engineer. We know we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as it is based on the relevant salary statistics of the markets in which we operate and we regularly benchmark." - Isabelle Dam, Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
You own your development
A career at LM Wind Power means working in an international, diverse, safe and innovative environment. And, joining our team is just the starting point.
Culture & values
Our values transcend differences. With operations that span four continents and countless cultures, we have our fair share of differences. But at LM Wind Power, the differences drive innovation and synergy because of common values.